Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Great Grandparents!!

So, Parker and Reagan met their great grandparents for the first time ever this weekend!  My mom, sister, nephew, and grandmother and grandfather came up to visit for the week.
 
Reagan with her Great Grandma Patterson and her cousin Landry
Grandma was so excited to meet these little munchkins!

Parks with his Great Grandpap

"You don't say!"
Landry gave his cousin a whole apple to eat.  :)
Center of attention and doesn't seem to mind...
"Wait, a whole apple just for me?!"
We are having a blast and took the kiddos to Thrasher Park in downtown Norcross on a chilly, but beautiful, Sunday afternoon. 
{I regret that I didn't get any shots of Landry...but he was running around like a crazy man so I couldn't get him!} :)

Parks & Daddy

"Daddy, what are you doing?"
little gnome.



very busy.

our sweet little bear!

1 comment: