Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Funny Valentines

For those of you that know me, holidays are my fav.  I mean, FAV.  So, introducing these two little nuggets to each holiday during their first year of life has been so much fun I can barely stand it! 

All that being said, we had a very fun 1st Valentine's Day together!  I dressed Reagan in her pink, "My heart belongs to an Electrical Engineer" onesie with red-laced leggings, and Parker in his red onesie with his gray sweatsuit that says, "Mommy's Big Guy."  We played, took pictures, they played with their new books and ate their new strawberry-apple puffs, and we ended the day with all four of us going to Willy's Mexicana Grill to have an early dinner together!  Then, bath time and off to bed. :) 

It is definitely a challenge to get them to sit still together!
What, mom?
Sweet Girl who loves her daddy.
their new books!
Parks liked his little heart (silverware holders from Target a few years ago)
C.H.E.E.K.S.
Parks with his heart and his sisters keys.
feet and a heart.
this is for me?!
LOVE this headband on her, but she won't wear it for longer than a few seconds. Sigh.


See??
Reagan had to pack her purse for her Valentine's date with daddy.
Don't you want to smooch these lips?!
Parks with his heart - this was mid flail.

Lunch and treats! :)
-----------------------------------------------
Happy Valentine's Day! 
We hope yours was great, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment