Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Week 33 & 34 - They're a-coming soon!

Some pictures from the last 2 weeks, and I have to make this a quick post because I can no longer sit comfortably at the computer desk!

Week 33

Week 34

As of today's ultrasound, Parker is 5 lbs, 2 oz and Reagan is 5 lbs, 6 oz...no wonder I feel like I am carrying an anvil around with me! :)  They are both still doing well.  The perinatalogist recommended that I not go past 38 weeks, so we should have these bundles of joy here before April 28th! (that's soon!!)  I have been pretty uncomfortable in most positions and have been mostly laying in bed or on the couch (except for the trips to the doctor's offices) to relieve the swelling and overall uncomfortable-ness that my belly is creating on the rest of my body. :)

Chris and I are thrilled to know there is an end date in sight - now we just need to get through the next 3 weeks with as much grace and patience as possible...prayers for comfort and patience are always something we could use from our friends and family!


1 comment: